Josh Care is registered to deliver a range of NDIS approved supports: Here’s what to ask for when purchasing your services.
- Assistance with Accommodation and Tenancy Obligations
- Life Transition Planning Including Mentoring, Peer Support and Individual Skills Development
- Individual Skills Development and Training
- Skills Development in a Group
- Innovative Community Participation
- Assist with Personal Activities
- Assistance with Daily Tasks in a Shared Living Arrangement
- Specialised Transport to School/Educational Facility/Employment/Community
- Assistance to Access Community, Social/Recreational Activities
- Group based Community, Social and Recreational Activities Higher Intensity
Each person chooses for themselves. Everyone has the right to decide what happens in their lives. We assist with information, support and opportunities for people to direct their own lives and the supports they desire.
We welcome and respect that people are individuals and have their own cultural background. This means people we support, families, people who work there, volunteers and everyone in the community.
Helping you apply for an NDIS Plan
If you don’t have your NDIS plan yet, we can help you apply and get ready for your planning meeting.
I work here and I enjoy the place. The support is amazing and the coordinators are always there for us..