NDIS In-Home Support and Personal Care Provider in Melbourne
In-home care is an NDIS-funded program that allows you to hire a support professional to look after you at home. It is designed for people whose permanent disability prevents them from living independently but who still have the strong mental capacity to make their own decisions. Not only will these professional care providers help you with all your daily tasks like bathing, grooming, and eating, but they will also be there to give mental support whenever you need it the most.
Josh Care is a locally owned and operated NDIS personal care provider in Lynbrook and Melbourne. Our team is composed of dedicated support workers who know how to work with all kinds of individuals. They provide proper help to those who need assistance with their daily living activities. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, which is why we do not offer a one-size-fits-all solution. Our professionals take the time to evaluate what you truly require to live your life to the fullest and make a comprehensive plan out of it.
Support with everyday personal care and activities:
Our trained support workers will provide everything you need to set your daily routine and help with the following chores:
- Meal planning and food preparation
- Showering and taking a bath
- Grooming and dressing up
- Grocery shopping and transportation
- Personal hygiene
- Home cleaning and doing the laundry
- Gardening and backyard maintenance
- Proper garbage disposal
Complex in-home disability support:
Our in-home disability support includes the following:
- Active overnight and sleepover support
- Positive reinforcement of behaviour management
- Budgeting and daily activity planning
- Proper clinical support like administering medication accurately
- Effective management of issues such as bowel care, catheter, epilepsy, asthma and tube feeding
- Assistance with the necessary paperwork and coordinating all interactions with government agencies and services
Top-Notch Assistance With Daily Personal Activities NDIS
As an individual with permanent disabilities, you might face daily challenges in accomplishing common daily personal activities. Other than normal tasks, you may also have to deal with several other complications brought about by your severe ailments.
At Josh Care, we believe motivated to provide you and your family with efficient, compassionate, customised and non-discriminatory services for a successful life in the community. Our goal is to see every person we support achieve their full potential, regardless of the disabilities they have to endure all throughout their lives.
If you are looking for an NDIS personal care provider to make your life easier, we are the perfect match for you as we offer the following benefits:
- Registered NDIS provider: We are a NDIA-accredited NDIS provider and have been recognised for our high-quality disability care services.
- Experienced staff: Our team has extensive experience working with people with disabilities, their families, and carers.
- Multiple services: We have a wide range of services that we can provide to help you manage your NDIS budget more efficiently.
- Customised plans: The self-care activities we plan are tailored specifically to your needs.
- Round-the-clock support: We deliver 24/7 support to assist you in everything you require to deal with your physical or emotional limitations.
Why Choose Josh Care for NDIS Personal Care?
Josh Care is a dependable provider of in-home care NDIS. We are dedicated to helping you live with dignity and letting you enjoy the right care suitable for your own needs. Our team knows that understanding is a key component of quality personal care support, so we take our time to get to know every participant and personalise the services accordingly.
We offer a huge array of high-quality services that can help you or a loved one stay at home and maintain your daily productivity. Our well-trained professionals can help you with any task at home, like meal preparation, medication reminders, personal hygiene assistance, and more. We will help you take care of literally everything, all while helping you build valuable skills to practice independent living as time goes on. This gives a scope for growing your knowledge by interacting with other participants in the community. You are supported with time and opportunities to achieve your goals and live life to the fullest.
As a renowned provider of NDIS personal care services in Lynbrook and Melbourne, we understand how important it is for people with permanent disabilities to feel comfortable in their own lifestyles. Our team will work with you to devise a plan that works best for you. Be assured that we will go above and beyond to make things run smoothly from day one.
For more information, please feel free to call us on 03 9835 1923 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to provide you with a free consultation and give you an overview of our services as a head start.
Each person chooses for themselves. Everyone has the right to decide what happens in their lives. We assist with information, support and opportunities for people to direct their own lives and the supports they desire.
We welcome and respect that people are individuals and have their own cultural background. This means people we support, families, people who work there, volunteers and everyone in the community.
Helping you apply for an NDIS Plan
If you don’t have your NDIS plan yet, we can help you apply and get ready for your planning meeting.
I work here and I enjoy the place. The support is amazing and the coordinators are always there for us..